BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008年9月25日木曜日

Berbuka pose di Embassy!!llll

Actually it was nothing really. Maybe some of u think the embassy has hold smthing for Ramadhan rite....no la..the story actually somthing like this,


Once upon a time ...my best2 fren from SMS Tuanku Syed Putra ...a gurl Wan Munirah if I'm not mistaken,,heheh(jgn marah)...back there,we both FRESHIe meaning newcomers la..so slalu gak kena buli..not just tat,we were actually in the same debate team..she was the 2nd speaker..


So last week her parent(apparently embassy nyer staff) wat mcm berbuka coz at first I just asked MooN kuar to watch Lee Chong Wei (Japan Open) but then I have my class so I came up wit an idea...wat was it????


Coz Moon got 2 ticket free and I cnt go wit her (class) and only can join her for BERBUKA..so I decided to call Hijazi and Abul..so mase I tgh kat class at the same time Hijazi and Abul joined Moon and her fren (wit my free ticket) supported Malaysia main bdminton..


So,I dah wat 3 bende baik serentak ---bawa penyokong support Malaysia and perkenalkan kwn baru to Moon and menambah jemaah utk smyg terawikh...


But at last I was the one who have to be the Imam for Maghrib...good experience though..


Then mase mkn..punye ler sdp....masakan Malaysia katakan ..Utara + Nogeri 9....wush!!!!SODAP>>>>


So Moon have to go back to UK on the next day...tpi x pe hope we'll see each other soon..


Bnyak yg kmi bincngkan sbb x sngka die msk usrah gak..so mmng kelakar tpi serius waktu ckp psl borng baitul muslim ( nOt baitul maqdis) dan mcm2 lagi...


sape nak tau apakah itu borang tu kene la tnye TUT!!!!!! hehehheheh


well then..till next time...

2 コメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

sapekah TUT itu?

匿名 さんのコメント...

embassy ler..not ambassy..